Established in 1993
SIX OH FOUR - THREE FIVE ONE - SIX FIVE TWO THREE
Know what the priorities are and not how to build a house.
The Executive Summary will be validated by detailed explanations found in the body of the inspection report.
The inspection report and onsite presentation will use plain language to describe where and how much risk there is to a home, building or property.
The following items will be inspected and reported in compliance with the Standards of Inspection.
- Roof, gutters, downspouts, chimneys; Age, type, features, last confirmed inspection/service,
- Exterior, windows, doors, decks; Age, type, features, last confirmed inspection/service,
- Structure, crawlspace, slab on grade, floors, attic; Unevenness, mold, musty odors,
- Insulation & Ventilation; Type, trampling/settling, mold & musty odors,
- Electrical; Main Panel age & size, breaker index, features, modifications & service,
- Plumbing; Supply & drain line type, features, modifications & service
- Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning (HVAC); Age, type, features, last confirmed service
- Interior; Smoke/Carbon Monoxide detectors, modifications, upgrades, repairs, age of finishing & components.
The level of concern raised by my home inspection often parallels the number of service records or lack thereof, that are available.